- Walmart Stores
- Walmart Credit Card & Check Issues
- Walmart Gift Cards
- Walmart.org and Corporate Giving
- Corporate and Supplier Information
- How can I contact Walmart about a store experience or product question?Please visit our Contact Us page or call 1-800-WALMART.
- How can I locate a Walmart store/store hours?Please visit walmart.com and use the store finder tool.
- Can I park my RV at a Walmart store?While we do not offer electrical service or accommodations typically necessary for RV customers, Walmart values RV travelers and considers them among our best customers. Consequently, we do permit RV parking on our store parking lots as we are able. Permission to park is extended by individual store managers, based on availability of parking space and local laws. Please contact management in each store to ensure accommodations before parking your RV.
- Can I bring a service animal inside a Walmart store?Walmart is committed to making reasonable modifications to its policies, practices, and procedures to permit the use of service animals by its customers with disabilities. Service animals play an important role in ensuring the independence of people with disabilities, and it is our policy to welcome into our stores any animal that is individually trained to assist a person with a disability.
- Where can I find shipping information for products purchased on Walmart.com?
- Where can I find information about product recalls?Please visit our Product Recall page for product safety and recall information. You may also call or visit your local store for more product safety and recall information.
- What is EPC?Electronic product code (EPC) is the next generation of bar codes. An EPC label contains specific information about a product, such as its identity, the manufacturer, as well as a unique serial number that distinguishes one item from another. Walmart and Sam’s Club use EPC to better manage our inventory and make sure the products you want – in the size, color and style you want – are available when you need them.
- Does Walmart price match?Please see Policies section for more information.
- Why is there a price difference between Walmart stores?Prices may vary from store to store because each store is required to manage its own inventory. Therefore, a manager may lower a price to clear out an overstock item, to reward customers with an in-store sale, or to compete with local merchants. It is not our policy to price match our own stores since we are not in competition with ourselves.If you would like more information on pricing policy, you may contact your local store management.
- Why are prices different in stores vs. online?The merchandise and prices available on our website do not reflect the merchandise and prices available in our stores. Currently, we do not have access to store inventory lists or price lists at this website. Please contact your local Walmart store manager for more information and availability.
Walmart Credit Card & Check Issues
- How can I apply for credit in a Walmart store?Customers may apply for credit at any Walmart register using a government-issued ID and an existing credit card. If you do not have an existing credit card, you may apply for credit at our Jewelry Kiosk. Approved customers will receive a temporary shopping pass, which is good for 24 hours only in the store in which you were approved. When using the temporary shopping pass for purchases, you will be asked to present your driver's license to the cashier. The driver's license number will function as your credit card number that day only.If you have any further questions about the application process please contact GE Money at 1-877-294-7882 to speak to a customer service representative.
- How can I receive information about my Walmart credit card?Walmart Chase MasterCard customer service can be reached at 1-800-543-1987, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.Walmart GE Capital Credit Card customer service (GE Monogram Bank) can be reached from 9:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. Eastern Time at 1-877-294-7880.
- Who can I call regarding my check issues?The Walmart Check Verification Hotline can be reached at 1-800-866-0828.
Walmart Gift Cards
- Where can I use my Walmart Gift Card?Physical (tangible) cards with a PIN (personal identification number) may be used in any United States or Puerto Rico Walmart store or Sam’s Club, including parts of the facility that are managed by Walmart. These gift cards can also be used on walmart.com and on samsclub.com (members only). Online-only gift cards (e-cards) can only be used online at walmart.com or samsclub.com (membership required). An e-card is an electronic shopping account comprised of solely an account number and a balance; it does not include a tangible gift card.
- Where can a Walmart gift card NOT be used? (Can they be used in the eating establishments? e.g., McDonald's?)Gift cards cannot be used to pay for:
- Money orders
- Products from a Portrait Studio (3rd party)
- Products and services from a hair salon (3rd party)
- Products and services from any leased Vision Center (3rd party)
- Eye Exams from ANY vision center (including those owned by Walmart)
- Does the picture on the card restrict what it can be used for?No, the picture on the card is for entertainment purposes only and has no reference to possible uses of the account funds.
- Can a gift card be used as a phone card?No.
Walmart.org and Corporate Giving
- How can my organization apply for a grant?To see if your organization qualifies for charitable giving from Walmart or the Walmart Foundation, please visit our Community Giving section to learn about our three types of giving programs – Local, State and National.
- Do Walmart or the Walmart Foundation provide funding to individuals?Our giving guidelines do not allow support directly for individuals. The best way to seek help for your individual situation is to contact one of the organizations Walmart supports, such as:The United Way (800) 892-2757The Salvation Army (800) SAL-ARMYThe American Red Cross (800) HELP-NOW
- Are scholarship programs available?Scholarships are available for Walmart associates and their dependents. Please visit the Community Giving section to learn more.
Corporate and Supplier Information
- How can I contact Walmart's corporate headquarters?Please visit our Contact Us page for information on how to contact the corporate headquarters, or other departments at Walmart.
- How can I become a supplier to Walmart or Sam's Club?Please review available supplier programs for information on becoming a Walmart or Sam's Club supplier.
- How can someone lease space within a Walmart store?For information on leasing space within a Walmart store, please contact our Vestibule Leasing Department. They can be reached at 479-273-4516.