- Walmart Inc. net sales exceed $150 billion in Q4
- Walmart U.S. net sales exceed $105 billion in Q4; comp sales1 grew 5.6%
- Q4 FY22 GAAP EPS of $1.28; Adjusted EPS2 of $1.53
- Company guides FY23 in-line with growth algorithm outlined last February
- Planned share repurchases of at least $10 billion in FY23
Q4 FY22 Earnings at a Glance
1 Comp sales for the 13-week and 52-week periods ended January 28, 2022, compared to the 13-week and 52-week periods ended January 29, 2021, and excludes fuel. See Supplemental Financial Information for additional information.
2 See additional information at the end of this release regarding non-GAAP financial measures.