With more than 2 million people in the U.S. suffering from opioid addiction, we’re taking action to help communities. This includes:
- Limiting certain non-chronic prescriptions to a 7-day supply, in line with CDC guidelines
- Helping people responsibly dispose of unused drugs
- Funding prevention education in schools
- Stocking overdose medication and dispensing upon request, as allowed by state law
- Supporting law enforcement and relevant legislation
Learn more about Walmart’s efforts to help curb opioid abuse and misuse.