Walmart provides different options to submit invoices. Please check your Purchase Order to determine how to submit your invoices.
Invoices submitted to Walmart must have the following information:
- Supplier Name / Address (as registered with Walmart)
- Walmart Supplier Number (as provided on your Welcome email)
- Invoice Number (must be unique, numeric and a maximum of 15 characters)
- Invoice Date
- Invoice amount
- PO being invoiced (one per Invoice / Credit Memo) – Invoices without a PO number will be rejected
- Walmart Business Contact (Your main point of contact for day-to-day work)
- Walmart Department Name
- Detail of service / goods provided
- Remittance Information
- Contract Number
Invoice and any backup should be submitted as one attachment to prevent errors in processing. Copies must be legible.
Indirect Procure 2 Pay (IP2P)
The Indirect Procure to Pay (IP2P) application is accessible via Retail Link. It is designed to provide Goods Not for Resale (GNFR) suppliers the ability to: view purchase orders (PO), use PO data to generate an invoice or credit memo for submission, mass invoice/credit memo upload from Excel, attach supporting documentation (PDF, JPEG, TIF, XLS, XLSX) & query status of invoices/credit memos. IP2P benefits include visibility of invoices throughout the payable process and improve paid on time, with no fees or costs to use the application.
For IP2P access, please use the Retail Link “Additional Access Request” APP for the following access group:
a) Access Group 1830221 – US GNFR
b) For additional support, please refer to the attached Help Document
c) Access is typically granted within 48 hours or less
d) If you are experiencing issues obtaining IP2P, please contact the Contact Center.
Phone: 1-888-499-6377 select language, select Accounts Payable or
To learn more about IP2P please visit the Supplier Academy in Retail Link.