The British personal care and beauty retailer opened the doors to its first store in Covent Garden, London, in 1993 and has since garnered a reputation for being the go-to destination for worldwide beauty discovery – offering a broad yet considered edit of the most in-demand beauty brands, including legendary icons and next-generation innovators.
“We are delighted to partner with Walmart to bring prestige beauty to customers across the United States, delivered through our unique model that makes it easy to connect brands with shoppers,” said Andy Lightfoot, chief executive officer, Space NK. “We have created a proposition for Walmart that we believe will be market-leading called BEAUTYSPACENK, utilizing our years of expertise in this area. We have curated the very best of beauty for their customers, allowing them to shop prestige beauty when, where and how they choose.”
Combining Walmart’s knowledge of the U.S. customer and Space NK’s established track record of discovering and curating the best in beauty, BEAUTYSPACENK is sorted under four pillars – skincare, makeup, haircare and bath and body – spanning luxe, indie, award-winning, plant-powered and more. The assortment includes:
- Luxe brands like Slip, By Terry, Philip B, Lancer
- Indie brands including PSA, from the makers of Allies of Skin
- Award-winning beauty heroes such as Mario Badescu, Foreo and Ameliorate
- Trending items from brands including Babe Original, Eyeko, Patchology and Grow Gorgeous
- Plant-powered products from Goldfaden MD, Mio and Mama Mio
- New & exclusive brands, including Summer Camp (mineral-based SPF range) from founders at Soleil Toujours that is exclusive to Walmart coming this summer
- New & exclusive product lines, including a bespoke zip lock pouch of single scrunchies from Slip and a custom-made Philip B introductory set
“As a long-term partner of Space NK, By Terry is thrilled to be part of their new venture with Walmart’s exclusive concept bringing the very best of beauty to their customers,” said Chris Filer, CEO, By Terry.
Walmart is moving faster than ever to make beauty more accessible to everyone. Space NK joins a growing list of collaborations and brand launches to bring new and trendy beauty products to Walmart shoppers at the affordable prices they come to expect. Check out the new collection on March 15 by visiting walmart.com/beautyspacenk.
Walmart Inc. (NYSE: WMT) helps people around the world save money and live better — anytime and anywhere — in retail stores, online and through their mobile devices. Each week, approximately 230 million customers and members visit approximately 10,500 stores and clubs under 46 banners in 24 countries and eCommerce websites. With fiscal year 2022 revenue of $573 billion, Walmart employs 2.3 million associates worldwide. Walmart continues to be a leader in sustainability, corporate philanthropy and employment opportunity. Additional information about Walmart can be found by visiting corporate.walmart.com, on Facebook at facebook.com/walmart and on Twitter at twitter.com/walmart.