These four steps contain what you will need to successfully navigate our application process:
- Provide basic information about your company, allowing Walmart to review the services you offer.
- Provide more details about your company and submit the requested documents online.
- Attend a mandatory training session.
- Become eligible for bidding opportunities based on your accepted service type(s) and area(s).
Watch this introductory How to Become a Vendor video for more information.
Information You'll Need to Express Interest
Email your request to ConProjCoord@wal-mart.com and be sure to include:
- Company Information (Name, Phone Number, City, State, and ZIP code)
- Company Portfolio (project history)
- A.I.A. A305 Form
- States in which the company operates
Information You'll Need to Qualify
- Company name, address, phone and email
- Number of years in business (3 years or longer)
- Tax ID and Dun and Bradstreet number
- Diverse classification (if applicable)
- Company principals and references
- W-9 (IRS 201X form version)
- Insurance certificate (General Liability, Auto Liability, Umbrella Liability, Workers Compensation, Employers Liability)
- Builder’s Risk (required at time of project award)
- Experience Modification Rating (EMR) letter
- Audited or reviewed financial statements
- American Institute of Architects (A.I.A.) Form A305
- Bonding capacity letter
Information You'll Need to Re-qualify
- Construction vendors must re-qualify annually
- If any company changes take place (ownership, name, address), or if you wish to provide additional services, email ConProjCoord@wal-mart.com.
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. may change qualification and requalification criteria or requirements at any time, at its sole discretion.
Please note that completing the application process does not guarantee that you will be approved to be a supplier.