Walmart.com suppliers provide online products to our customers. There are several different types of suppliers and each has a different process. If you would like to sell product on our Walmart.com site please continue below.
PLEASE NOTE: Current suppliers, because you already have Retail Link access, please have your Retail Link Site Administrator log into Retail Link, select APPS>W>Walmart Supplier Portal>My Company Data.
Our Walmart.com Supplier Qualification process can be completed in three easy steps:
- Registration - Register to gain access to our supplier on
- Certification - Provide required
information and documents to tell us more about your company
- Acceptance -
Accept the terms of the Walmart.com Supplier Agreement
Walmart.com Suppliers supply customers in one or both of the following ways:
1. Ship to Warehouse: The supplier will ship products to a Walmart warehouse, and we will house the inventory and ship to the customers
2. Ship to Customer: The supplier will ship the products directly to the customer (or store), also known as a Drop Ship Vendor (DSV)
Completing the registration process does not guarantee that you will be approved to be a supplier. Further, if you are approved, Walmart does not guarantee the level of success or business that you may or may not receive. Becoming an approved supplier simply means you’re eligible to receive orders or business from Walmart. Any efforts or expenditures you make to become or remain an approved supplier are entirely at your own risk and will not be reimbursed.
Walmart.com Supplier Qualification Process Overview
1. Complete and Submit the Supplier Registration form. Provide your company name, contact, address information and accept the Retail Link Agreement. You will receive credentials to access our supplier onboarding applications through email (If you do not receive an email, please check your spam folder).
PLEASE NOTE: The contact you provide during registration must have the authority to enter into legal agreements on behalf of your company.
2. Complete Supplier Certification. Provide additional information about your company and upload required documents. Required fields are marked with an “*”. Examples of required fields are your Federal Taxpayer Identification number (TIN), W9, DUN's (D&B) number, bank information, and contacts. Use our supplier checklist to ensure you have all required information before you begin the certification process.
PLEASE NOTE: You will not be able to save information until all required fields are completed.
3. Acceptance. Review all the information you have provided and accept all terms of the Walmart.com Supplier Agreement. You must agree to terms set within the agreement to move forward in the Supplier Qualification process.
Once Walmart reviews and approves your submitted information you will receive an email with your supplier number and additional information for next steps.
Important: If you are approved as a walmart.com supplier, at the time of item setup, please check with the applicable merchant team to confirm whether or not your items will require transit testing to complete set up. If transit testing is not completed your items will not be live on the site on the expected date. Click on the Transit Testing Required Subcats list to see if your items fall under the subcategories that require transit testing.
Avoid these common errors that may delay processing of your application:
company name must match the Federal Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN)
must enter your Duns number (D & B number) on the application. Please review the minimum requirements
additional information and support contacts.
must provide proof of adequate liability
insurance coverage within 14
days of receiving your supplier number.
required fields marked with an “*” must
you meet all minimum
become a supplier.
For questions please contact Supplier Administration at email@example.com or 479.273.4133.
Before you begin:
for completing the Walmart.com registration process.
checklist to ensure you have all required
information available. You will not be
able to save your information
until all mandatory fields are completed.
Note: The system will timeout
if there is no activity within 30 minutes.
Register to become a Walmart.com supplier here »
Note: If you would like to sell
product in our stores/clubs or on Sam's Club.com visit our National Products page.