Walmart Issue Forum: “The Power of the Black Millennial”The forum will explore the topic of African American Millennials focusing on who black millennials are, what makes them a unique demographic group, and the power of black millennials on American culture, consumer and political affairs MODERATOR: Tony Waller, Walmart
- Staci Hallmon-Bazzani, National Sponsorship Director, Essence
- Sharonda Britton, Director, Strategic Alliances, Sam’s Club
- Jason Green, Senior Vice President for Business Development and General Counsel for SkillSmart and Director & Producer, 1331 Productions
- Kristal High, Editor in chief, Politic365
- Steven Jumper, Partner and President of Strategy, Ghost Note
- DeTavio Samuels, President, One Solutions and One X
- Who are Millennials?
- Differentiating factors of Black Millennials
- How should we engage and leverage this population?
- Influence on American culture
- Consumer Power
- Political Power
Congressional Black Caucus Foundation Annual Legislative Conference
Walter E. Washington Convention Center
801 Mount Vernon Place NW