BENTONVILLE, Ark., May 23, 2011 (BUSINESS WIRE) -- Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. (NYSE: WMT) will webcast its Annual Meeting of Shareholders' Friday, June 3, 2011, as well as its question and answer session with executive management for the investment community. A live webcast of both sessions will be available on the company's website at www.walmartstores.com/investors. Click here to see the event.
The shareholders meeting, including pre-meeting activities, will begin at 7:00 a.m. CDT and will conclude at approximately 11:00 a.m. CDT. The executive briefings to analysts and investors, and the question and answer session will begin at 1:15 p.m. CDT and will conclude at approximately 3:30 p.m. CDT. The lineup of executives will be:
- Mike Duke, president and chief executive officer, Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
- Charles Holley, executive vice president and chief financial officer, Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
- Bill Simon, president and chief executive officer, Walmart U.S.
- Doug McMillon, president and chief executive officer, Walmart International
- Brian Cornell, president and chief executive officer, Sam's Club
- Eduardo Castro-Wright, vice chairman, responsible for Global eCommerce and Global Sourcing
The briefings to analysts and investors webcast will be archived on the company's website for one year.
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. (NYSE: WMT) serves customers and members more than 200 million times per week at 9,029 retail units under 60 different banners in 15 countries. With fiscal year 2011 sales of $419 billion, Walmart employs more than 2 million associates worldwide. Walmart continues to be a leader in sustainability, corporate philanthropy and employment opportunity. Additional information about Walmart can be found by visiting www.walmartstores.com.
SOURCE: Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
Greg Rossiter, 800-331-0085
Carol Schumacher, 479-277-1498