Walmart Helps Families Conquer Clutter with Launch of Canopy Storage Solutions Line and Teen Organization Options from your zone
BENTONVILLE, Ark. (January 21, 2010) – As Americans prepare to tackle 2010 with goals both big and small, Walmart (NYSE:WMT) understands that even the grandest resolutions often begin with the simplest of steps - organization. In order to help families maximize space and minimize stress, Walmart announced today the launch of a new line of home solutions from Canopy™: Closet Storage and Organization starting as low as $2.501. The timeless, versatile collection enables families to quickly, easily, and affordably conquer clutter, and establish a fresh foundation for success in the coming year.
The easy-to-use, space-saving line features:
- customizable drawer, floor and shelf organizers starting at $9.00 that can store everything from clothes and jewelry to linens
- sturdy totes, lined wicker baskets, lidded boxes and under-bed storage ranging from $9.00 to $24.00
- durable, breathable hanging wardrobe organizers, garment bags, and shoe organizers that fit closets both big and small and are available for $14 or less
- a wide range of hangers – made of solid wood and available in two different finishes (cherry and natural) – starting as low as $2.50
- space-saving non-slip hangers, available in three colors (black, ivory and pea pod) that can double or even triple closet space in an instant, and can be purchased for only $4.00 for a set of five
Teens are often powerful advocates of change – and Walmart has everything they need to create an organized space that reflects individuality and style. With your zone’s™ colorful collection of mix and match storage, both teens and moms will be happy to ring in the new year with fun and easy de-cluttering solutions:
- “you cube” recycled storage blocks available for only $10.00 can be used alone or grouped together to display or tuck away the past seasons’ styles
- “it’s a snap” storage boxes, sold in sets of 3 for $9.00, have snap-together sides for speedy assembly and fold flat for easy storage when not in use
- “roll with it” storage carts – with three interchangeable drawers – go here, there and anywhere on gliding casters and are available for $20.00
- “hang in there” closet organizers for only $10.00 corral clutter and keep everything out of sight and in its own space
Walmart understands the importance of committing to a cause. In keeping with Canopy’s™ own commitment to sustainability, all of the soft closet items are crafted from high-quality PET made from recycled plastic. In addition, the your zone™ “you cube” storage blocks are made from 100% recycled corrugate board.
Every week, millions of customers visit Walmart stores, Neighborhood Markets, and Sam’s Club locations across America or log on to its online store at www.walmart.com. The company and its Foundation are committed to a philosophy of giving back locally. Walmart (NYSE: WMT) is proud to support the causes that are important to customers and associates right in their own neighborhoods, and last year gave more than $378 million to local communities in the United States.
1 Prices only through January 31, 2010, and availability may vary by store.
# # #