From our humble beginnings as a small discount retailer in Rogers, Ark., Walmart has opened thousands of stores in the United States and expanded internationally. Learn more about the stores located in Ohio.
- Supercenters: 138
- Discount Stores: 5
- Sam's Clubs: 27
- Total Retail Units1: 170
Working at Walmart:
- Associates in Ohio: 54,657
- Average wage2: $17.37
About our Suppliers:
- Spent with suppliers3: $8.0 billion
- Number of suppliers: 1,344
- Supplier jobs supported: 112,864
Taxes and Fees:
- Collected4: $610.9 million
- Paid: $224.5 million
- Donations from stores, clubs and the Walmart Foundation5: $55.7 million
Distribution and Fulfillment Centers:
- Total number of distribution centers6: 6
- Total number of fulfillment centers: 2
1. Total retail units as of 2/15/23.
2. For full-time and part-time hourly field associates, as of 1/31/23. See here for further information about Walmart minimum wage, benefits and our stance on the federal minimum wage.
3. Supplier figures provided by Dun & Bradstreet for FYE 2023.
4. Collected on behalf of the state as part of transactional sales of taxable goods and services for FYE 2022.
5. Cash and in-kind donations to local organizations in FYE 2022.
6. Total distribution centers as of 3/4/22.