From our humble beginnings as a small discount retailer in Rogers, Ark., Walmart has opened thousands of stores in the United States and expanded internationally. Learn more about the stores located in New York.
- Supercenters: 82
- Discount Stores: 16
- Neighborhood Markets: 1
- Sam's Clubs: 12
- Total Retail Units1: 111
Working at Walmart:
- Associates in New York: 38,762
- Average wage2: $18.77
About our Suppliers:
- Spent with suppliers3: $20.2 billion
- Number of suppliers: 2,235
- Supplier jobs supported: 196,448
Taxes and Fees:
- Collected4: $527.7 million
- Paid: $195.1 million
- Donations from stores, clubs and the Walmart Foundation5: $24.1 million
- Total number of distribution centers6: 4
1. Total retail units as of 10/1/22.
2. For full-time and part-time hourly field associates, as of 10/31/22. See here for further information about Walmart minimum wage, benefits and our stance on the federal minimum wage.
3. Supplier figures provided by Dun & Bradstreet for FYE 2022.
4. Collected on behalf of the state as part of transactional sales of taxable goods and services for FYE 2022.
5. Cash and in-kind donations to local organizations in FYE 2022.
6. Total distribution centers as of 3/4/22.