From our humble beginnings as a small discount retailer in Rogers, Ark., Walmart has opened thousands of stores in the United States and expanded internationally. Learn more about the stores located in Georgia.
- Supercenters: 154
- Discount Stores: 2
- Neighborhood Markets: 31
- Sam's Clubs: 24
- Other Pharmacy Formats: 4
- Total Retail Units1: 215
Working at Walmart:
- Associates in Georgia: 65,574
- Average wage2: $15.95
About our Suppliers:
- Spent with suppliers3: $24.8 billion
- Number of suppliers: 1,590
- Supplier jobs supported: 189,686
Taxes and Fees:
- Collected4: $840.0 million
- Paid: $230.5 million
- Donations from stores, clubs and the Walmart Foundation5: $47.5 million
Distribution and Fulfillment Centers:
- Total number of distribution centers6: 10
- Total number of fulfillment centers: 3
1. Total retail units as of 2/15/23.
2. For full-time and part-time hourly field associates, as of 1/31/23. See here for further information about Walmart minimum wage, benefits and our stance on the federal minimum wage.
3. Supplier figures provided by Dun & Bradstreet for FYE 2023.
4. Collected on behalf of the state as part of transactional sales of taxable goods and services for FYE 2022.
5. Cash and in-kind donations to local organizations in FYE 2022.
6. Total distribution centers as of 3/4/22.