From our humble beginnings as a small discount retailer in Rogers, Ark., Walmart has opened thousands of stores in the United States and expanded internationally. Learn more about the stores located in Florida.
- Supercenters: 232
- Discount Stores: 9
- Neighborhood Markets: 98
- Sam's Clubs: 46
- Other Pharmacy Formats: 2
- Total Retail Units1: 387
Working at Walmart:
- Associates in Florida: 119,081
- Average wage2: $15.71
About our Suppliers:
- Spent with suppliers3: $8.9 billion
- Number of suppliers: 1,704
- Supplier jobs supported: 90,434
Taxes and Fees:
- Collected4: $1.2 billion
- Paid: $278.4 million
- Donations from stores, clubs and the Walmart Foundation5: $109.2 million
Distribution and Fulfillment Centers:
- Total number of distribution centers6: 9
- Total number of fulfillment centers: 2
1. Total retail units as of 4/30/22.
2. For full-time and part-time hourly field associates, as of Oct. 31, 2021. See here for further information about Walmart minimum wage, benefits and our stance on the federal minimum wage.
3. Supplier figures provided by Dun & Bradstreet for FYE 2022.
4. Collected on behalf of the state as part of transactional sales of taxable goods and services for FYE 2022.
5. Cash and in-kind donations to local organizations in FYE 2021.
6. Total distribution centers as of 3/4/22.