We’re always looking for diverse suppliers that can help us bring our customers products that are relevant to them, at prices they can afford. If you would like your diverse business to become part of Walmart’s supply chain, you can find your path here.
Are you already certified as a diverse supplier?
You can register on the Walmart Supplier Diversity Portal. In addition, you must also submit a copy of your certification from one of the following organizations.
- National Minority Suppliers Development Council (NMSDC)
New York, NY 10018
- Women's Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC)
1710 H St.
NW 7th Floor
Washington, DC 20006
- U.S. Business Leadership Network (USBLN)
Disability Supplier Diversity Program
1501 M Street, NW - 7th Floor
Washington, DC 20005
- Federal Government
- Local Government
- DD Form 214
- Department of Veterans Affairs Center for Veterans Enterprise
Do you want to become certified as a diverse supplier?
To be certified as a diverse supplier, your business must be:
- A U.S. privately held company that is 51% owned and operated by a woman, minority, veteran or person with a disability. All diverse suppliers are expected to have quality merchandise and/or service at a competitive price, deliver on time and add value to our customers. Walmart recognizes these diverse supplier groups:
- African American
- Native American/Alaskan Eskimo
- Disabled Veterans
- People with a disability
Please be aware that there are costs involved with Minority and Women Business Enterprises (MWBE) supplier certification, and those costs are the sole responsibility of the supplier seeking certification as a diverse business.
Has your status as a diverse supplier changed?
You should notify us as soon as possible if your status changes. The change may not affect our supplier relationship, but it does impact our ability to keep information on minority- and women-owned business development up to date. If you don’t share the change with us, or if you intentionally withhold or falsify information on your diverse business status, your supplier number will be terminated.