If you have a service or other non-retail product, our standard supplier application process won’t help us learn more about what you’re offering.
Determine if Walmart sources your service
Walmart is not looking for security services (including security patrol, armed and unarmed guards) or warranty repair services. Product manufacturers conduct all repairs, and Walmart no longer offers these services.
If your service is represented in the list below, please contact the appropriate resource.
Services: Walmart Realty manages the bidding process as well as
relationships with general contractors who build new stores/clubs and work on
remodel and tenant projects. Learn more
- Energy suppliers: Walmart Energy manages energy for Walmart stores, distribution centers and Sam's Clubs across the United States and Puerto Rico. Learn more
- Facility maintenance: Facility maintenance includes, but is not limited to, landscaping, assembly, recycling, parking lot maintenance, window cleaning and snow removal. Learn more
- Global Security: Global Security manages Walmart's aviation, security, travel and investigations services. Learn more
- Information Systems Division (ISD): ISD manages Walmart's hardware, software and professional services for technology. Learn more
- Logistics (Transportation): If you are a carrier and want to haul freight for Walmart, email Carrier Service Request.
- Logistics -- Warehouse: Allan.Pinkerton@wal-mart.com
- Marketing: Marketing includes but is not limited to photographers, creative agencies, event management, digital creative services, etc., for Walmart U.S. only. Learn more
- Real Estate: Visit www.walmartrealty.com or email Walmart Realty
- Recruiting: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Walmart Legal outside counsel applicants: Read the selection requirements and complete the New Firm Request Form