To apply to sell goods for resale with Walmart or Sam’s Club, you will need to complete an Online Product Submission.
To complete the Online Product Submission, you will need:
1. Company Information
2. GTIN/UPC Membership Number
3. Product Information
4. A Picture of Your Product (size 512 KB or less)
We are committed to American renewal. By 2023, Walmart has pledged to purchase approximately $250 billion in products that support the creation of American jobs.
If your product is made in the United States, we encourage you to also visit our Jobs in U.S. Manufacturing Portal (JUMP) site to access an extensive online knowledge base, providing general U.S. manufacturing information, answers to frequently asked questions, success stories, and a product proposal form specifically for U.S. manufacturers. Learn more and stay up to date with news and upcoming events.
- Your company name must match the Federal Taxpayer Identification number (TIN) assigned to your company and be identical in every company name field within all documents.
- Do not use commas, periods or special characters in any field on documents.
- Company Contacts fields must be completed.
- If your Online Product Submission is approved, you will receive an email with a link to continue to Step 2 to complete the Supplier Questionnaire.