For contractors interested in working with Walmart, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Selection of Prospective Contractors
Walmart Realty attempts to select companies on a competitive basis and considers several factors, including:
- The experience and type of work required to be performed or products being offered.
- The capacity of contractors/suppliers to handle the anticipated volume of work.
- Whether the fees or rates proposed by contractors are competitive in comparison to other companies’ rates.
- Audited Financials (past three years)
- Certificate of Insurance (limit requirements vary based on program type)
- AIA A305
- Bonding Letter (single project and aggregate limits)
- The geographic location of any and all offices associated with the company.
Walmart has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion, both internally and in our contractors/suppliers hiring practices. Contractors/Suppliers who handle Walmart’s product and services work must embrace diversity and integrate it as a key component of its business model.
To assist us in identifying diverse firms, we partner with the National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC), Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC), USBLN Disability Supplier Diversity Program (DSDP), NAMWOLF and other organizations across the country. Learn more about our requirements for diverse suppliers.
will be notified of the status of your application by Walmart Realty’s Supplier & Contract Management team.