Global Ethics Office
The Global Ethics Office is responsible for promoting Walmart’s culture of integrity. This includes developing and upholding our policies for ethical behavior for all of our stakeholders everywhere we operate.
But perhaps most important, it includes raising awareness of ethics policies and providing channels for stakeholders to bring ethics concerns to our attention.
The Global Ethics Office:
- Serves as a guide and resource for ethical decision making
- Provides a confidential and anonymous reporting system
- Leads a continuing ethics education and communication system
For more information, visit www.walmartethics.com, where you can:
- Read Walmart’s Statement of Ethics (available in 14 languages)
- Find answers to frequently asked questions about ethics at Walmart
- Report an ethics concern
- Request ethics advice